125 Commerce Valley Drive West, Markham
53,000 Square Feet
Morrison Hershfield is a market leading, employee owned engineering firm contributing to the social well-being and economic prosperity of the communities they serve. Since its inception in 1946, the company has accumulated an impressive track record of award-winning projects and has systematically grown to over a thousand employees in offices across North America.
Fox Contracting renovated four floors in the building, which included:
- Concourse with complete installation of storage cages
- Three floors of employee occupied space (300 employees)
- Two folding partitions complete with structural steel components
- Feature reception wall including wood slats
- Angled glass office fronts
- Boardrooms complete with acoustical paneling and wood paneling
- Meeting rooms complete with Filzfelt acoustical paneling
- Work lounges for individual employee meetings
- Employee social café with fabric seating booths, ceiling wood slats,
- Two showers – one being ADA Compliant
Fox Contracting worked on this project over the course of four months, which resulted in another successful project completed on time and on budget.